Photo Editing & Enhancement
Someone in the Picture Who’s No Longer in the Picture?
We all have this photo somewhere. Either a family picnic, anniversary celebration or your Grandma’s 80th birthday party.
You’d love to have it in a frame sitting on your mantle, but there’s one problem.
Someone is ruining the memory for you.
Here is what was Reimagined in this Memory:
- Removed the center figure.
- Created a bridge trestle.
- Created buildings between the Bride and Groom with a curve to enhance their personal connectivity
- Created the center handrail.
- Removed a branch over the Groom’s head.
- Removed the discoloration on the image of the Bride.
- Color corrected the photo to provide focus on the happy couple.
Now this happy couple can celebrate the togetherness of this personal memory the way they want to Remember the Moment.
Have Fun with your Memories
• Add people
• Remove people
• Mix & match generations
• Change your hair color
• Lose 10 pounds
• Get rid of that annoying cousin
• Finally get a tattoo
You might need subtle editing or you might leap for the outlandish.
I can help you!
Think outside the box.
Let me reinvent that memory for you!
I can make the adjustment of that person, place or thing for you.
Now you can take that memory you are hiding in the box on the top shelf of your closet and put it where you can enjoy it each and every day.
Call Mary Ahern the Artist at 631-757-9459 to begin creating your own Custom Memories!